Monday, September 28, 2009

Bosu Ball

So, I just received my Bosu Ball last week! I go to a personal trainer once a week and she likes to torture me on the ball almost every week, so I decided it would be a good investment. I just love how you can do EVERYTHING on the Bosu Ball, not just primarily abs like the regular balance balls that you can get from Wal-Mart.

Now I can get better at my balance without having to go to the gym to use their Bosu Ball! My daughter likes to play on it too and it seems to be helping with her balance as well. Since she is two and a half she needs all the extra balance possible! I found this example of all of the different things you can do with the Bosu Ball. I've done all of these things with my personal trainer, they are fun and challenging at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment